Monday, May 20, 2024

Congress’ hand alleged in ‘dislikes’ on Modi’s ‘Mann Ki Baat’: Here’s proof!





Congress is stooping to new low everyday it seems in its hatred against the Modi government, twice elected and an overwhelming choice of the nation.

Congress’ alleged hand in the startling dislike of prime minister Narendra Modi’s “Mann ki Baat” video of Sunday, his 68th, is now out in public domain and it would take some effort for the grand old party to clean itself out of the mess.

Within a day of “Mann ki Baat” video being out in public space, the dislikes came pouring to the extent that it was upwards 5 lakhs by last count on the YouTube channel of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).

In his address, Modi had suggested people to bring home indigenous breeds as they would be easy on pocket on upkeep and would be in tune with the climatic conditions of the country.

But the dislikes poured in, pouring venom on the prime minister for not addressing the JEE and NEET exams issue.

The news had become viral with many media houses detailing the distasteful tweets in their reports.

Well, it has emerged that the most of the “dislikes” were planted, and that too from Turkey,

In his tweets, Amit Malviya, head of the BJP IT cell, has given specific instances to show that only 2 per cent of the dislikes were from India—and the rest 98% came from abroad.

Many handles are from Turkey and Malviya has cited instances to back his claims. 

Tweeted Malviya:

“Over the last 24 hours, there has been a concerted effort to dislike Mann ki Baat video on YouTube…so low is the Congress on confidence that it has been celebrating it as some sort of conquest! However, data from YouTube suggests that only 2% of those dislikes are from India…

In another tweet, Malviya twisted the knife further in Congress’ guts

“The rest 98% like always, came from outside India! Bots and Twitter accounts from overseas have been consistent feature of the Congress’ anti JEE-NEET campaign. There is huge spike in activity by Rahul Gandhi’s favourite Turkish bots! What is this Turkish obsession, Rahul?

 The following “fake” handles were cited for instance:

 https://twitter.com/Esbilgic___

 https://twitter.com/Adnanwani_007/status/1296724803160690688

 https://twitter.com/smile_please77/status/1297427641796972544

 https://twitter.com/MilliBeka6/status/1298868319475257345

 https://twitter.com/ASENABILIR3/status/1297758371588710405

 https://twitter.com/adrenaline567/status/1297181848414511105

 https://twitter.com/CevikusHB/status/1299413847003017218

 https://twitter.com/AtlasSarrafoglu/status/1299227735127134208

 https://twitter.com/AtlasSarrafoglu/status/1298478386772357121

 https://twitter.com/RepentTurkiye/status/1298676781831147520

 There were various bots which were created very recently and have only tweeted on the exams issue. They don’t have any real followers nor do they follow many real people!

 Newly created Bot like handles:

 https://twitter.com/Saurabh69402851

 https://twitter.com/lavishjain_2905

 https://twitter.com/Minime_2002

 https://twitter.com/Pragati05787101

 https://twitter.com/Sakina28116957

 https://twitter.com/NiteshK53872388

 https://twitter.com/Iram79292189

 https://twitter.com/Joel40816549

 https://twitter.com/Tejaswi13905934

 https://twitter.com/Parijat21667487


Read More