Tuesday, August 16, 2022

TAG

Muslims

Bharat Jodo Andolan: Sorry Mr PM, these words are in hollow shells

Prime Minister Narendra Modi has called for “Bharat Jodo Andolan.” I almost daily think on the issue.  Only, while Modi’s is aimed at us Indians’...

Muslims prefer Sharia courts to regular ones: Pew Research

A major new Pew Research Center survey of religion across India finds that 80% of Muslim men do not want their women to marry...

Sarma urges Muslims on family planning: More than two-children family would lose benefits

Assam is serious about population control and its chief minister Himanta Biswa Sarma is not mincing words.  The newly-appointed chief minister has de facto announced...

Booth no. 205 at Falta constituency in Bengal polls: Why it’s important for you to know

How true is the prevailing belief that the post-poll violence in West Bengal is Hinducidal in nature; and Hindus are dying as they offered...

Hindus in Bengal voted overwhelmingly for BJP: So what went wrong?

In first 70 years since indepedence, Hindu Bengalis of West Bengal were marked, by and large, as “communists” and “seculars”—in other words, anti-Hindu by...

Yeti Narsinghanand Saraswati: ‘I promise I can’t be beheaded’

I watched Jaipur Dialogues last night. Yeti Narsinghanand Saraswati was in conversation with Sanjay Dixit, a bureaucrat, extremely popular on social media. The head...

So what is the rest of the chat Kishor and Lutyens Media talked that we don’t know about?

I often say that mainstream media is not neutral. That it has three weapons against common citizens like you and I: Propaganda, Malign and...

BJP is winning Bengal, says Mamata’s own strategist Prashant Kishor: ‘Many see God in Modi’

Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is winning the Bengal elections and this admission has come from none other than Mamata Banerjee’s master strategist, Prashant Kishor...

‘If 30% Muslims come together, we can form four Pakistans’

If 30% Muslims of India can come together, they can form four Pakistan and the rest 70% Hindus would have nowhere to go, is...

Voices

179 POSTS0 COMMENTS
169 POSTS0 COMMENTS
Support Us
Contribute to see NewsBred grow. And rejoice that your input has made it possible.